7IDP PROJECT 23 CARBON FULL FACE MTB HELMET
Save 0% Save %
Original price $359.99 - Original price $359.99
$359.99 - $359.99
Current price $359.99
Whether you're racing, getting laps at the bike park, or hitting your local trails the the 7iDP Project 23 Carbon will keep you protected and comfortable. The carbon fiber shell offers shock absorbency and incredible value for money while the 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow will keep you cool. Best of all, Project 23 Carbon uses the proprietary S.E.R.T (Seven Energy Reduction Technology) slip-plane system.
- SERT is a smart foam with two key functions:
- Research and dialogue with experts indicated that it is absolutely key to reduce the amount of energy that reaches the brain on impact. SERT does this by absorbing greater levels of energy than an EPS liner alone and can reduce the energy transfer to the brain by up to 20%.
- Test data indicated that SERT also leads to a reduction in the rotational motion of the brain on impact.
- S.E.R.T system reduces impacts causing C.T.E
- The most ventilated full-face hardshell helmet on the market
- Carbon shell using our Project lab layering process to reduce weight as much as possible
- Easy position visor angle no bolts needed
- CRV (Crash Release Visor) system allows the visor to release on impact to help reduce rotational forces
- Injection molded branded trim to protect carbon helmet shell
- AGION anti-microbial liner helps to keep things smelling fresh
- TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full air flow
- Quick-release liner for easy washing and cleaning
- Fidlock magnetic closure
- Supplied with padded pro helmet bag