7IDP PROJECT 23 FIBERGLASS FULL FACE MTB HELMET
Original price $249.95 - Original price $249.95
$249.95 - $249.95
Current price $249.95
Whether you're racing, getting laps at the bike park, or hitting your local trails the the 7iDP Project 23 Fiberglass will keep you protected and comfortable. The Fiberglass shell offers shock absorbency and incredible value for money while the 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow will keep you cool. Best of all, Project 23 Fiberglass uses the proprietary S.E.R.T (Seven Energy Reduction Technology) slip-plane system.
- SERT is a smart foam with two key functions:
- Research and dialogue with experts indicated that it is absolutely key to reduce the amount of energy that reaches the brain on impact. SERT does this by absorbing greater levels of energy than an EPS liner alone and can reduce the energy transfer to the brain by up to 20%.
- Test data indicated that SERT also leads to a reduction in the rotational motion of the brain on impact.
- 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow
- S.E.R.T system reduces impacts causing C.T.E
- The most ventilated full face hardshell helmet on the market
- Fiberglass shell offering shock absorbency and incredible value for the money
- CRV (Crash Release Visor) system allows the visor to release on impact to help reduce rotational forces
- Easy position visor angle no bolts needed
- Injection-molded branded trim to protect fiberglass helmet shell
- AGION anti-microbial liner helps to keep things smelling fresh
- TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full airflow
- Quick-release liner for easy washing and cleaning
- Supplied with P.23 custom drawstring bag
- Fidlock magnetic closure