CAMPAGNOLO EKAR PRO-TECH INTEGRATED BOTTOM BRACKET : BB86 86.5x41
Original price $34.95 - Original price $34.95
$34.95 - $34.95
Current price $34.95
The new Campagnolo Ekar bottom bracket is designed specifically for the rigors of all-road and gravel riding and racing.
This new bottom bracket features the robust double-protection of Pro-Tech™ – a patented external sealing ring design protecting a strong, resilient fiberglass-charged polyamide central tube from the harmful ingress of water, mud and grit. The bottom bracket mates with the external stainless steel bearings that are attached to the crank arms as an integral unit rather than the BB cups for greater size and easier maintenance access. It sits over a stiff, strong inner axle spindle, delivering performance that is smooth, fluid and predictably consistent from the get-go. Thanks to the Pro-Tech™ sealing system, it stays that way, however and wherever you ride. Ekar bottom bracket options offer broad compatibility in a full range of threaded and PressFit applications.
* NOTE requires Campagnolo tool UT-BB140 for installation (or equivalent)
- interface BB86 86.5 x 41mm
- spindle Pro-Tech
- compatibility Campagnolo Ekar 1x13 Cranksets
- advertised weight 50 g
- campagnolo part no IC21-PRBB86
- Designed specifically for gravel riding and racing – protected from harmful ingress of water, mud & grit
- ProTech™ – a patented external sealing ring & strong fiberglass-polyamide tube
- Large, protected external stainless steel bearings attach directly to crank arms – for smooth, fluid performance and easy maintenance