2023 CAMPAGNOLO SUPER RECORD 12S ULTRA-SHIFT ERGOPOWER CONTROLS
The new mechanical Ergopower Super Record 12x2 Speed Rim Brake controls: ergonomics, comfort, control, precision.
The new mechanical Ergopower Super Record 12x2 Speed Rim Brake controls offer an important new feature: two brake lever positions that allow riders to choose the lever-handlebar distance that is most suited to the size of their hand. It does so whilst keeping braking efficiency constant the new angle of the up-shifting lever that prevents any possible contact with the curve of the handlebar. The position of the lever is adjusted by acting directly on the controls in a simple and safe manner.
The Vari-Cushion technology offers an ergonomic, comfortable and safe support and grip, ideal for riders who are in the saddle for many hours. The inners of the controls boast a concentration of technologies and experience, starting with the one lever-one action ¬ù feature that assigns one function to each lever in order to prevent shifting errors when tired or distracted. This is followed by the option for multiple shifting that enables upshifting up to 3 sprockets at a time and downshifting up to 5 through the Ultra-Shift mechanism. The new Super Record 12x2 Speed Rim Brake levers introduce a double curvature to improve grip, which are lightened by three slots.
- Mechanical brake actuation
- Vari-Cushion technology offers an ergonomic, comfortable and safe support and grip
- The "one lever-one action" feature assigns each lever one function to prevent shifting errors
- Ultra-Shift mechanism enables upshifting up to three gears at a time, and downshifting a full five
- campagnolo part no. EP19-SR12C