CASTELLI NANO FLEX PRO RACE THERMAL BIB SHORTS
Save 0% Save %
Original price $159.95 - Original price $159.95
$159.95 - $159.95
Current price $159.95
Originally inspired by the trend of pro-riders cutting their knee warmers to just the bend of the knee at Omloop Het Nieuwsblad, Castelli built a knee-length thermal short for just such an occasion.
Now, thanks to the ever-developing technology of their fabrics, Castelli proudly presents the Nano Flex Pro Race bib shorts. Constructed entirely out of soft, stretchy, and breathable Nano Flex fabric, these shorts also make use of Nano Flex's key feature: water-repellancy. The Nano Flex Pro bib shorts are ideal for cool and dry conditions, but also perform admirably on wet days as well. Just ask Team INEOS, since these are the same shorts supplied to them on the pro tours.
- Nano Flex 3G fabric is water repellent, stretchy and warm thanks to the luxuriously soft brushed inside
- Reduced seams for comfort and to prevent water from coming in during wet rides
- Knee-length cut for extra warmth that doesn't require a gripper elastic
- Mesh bibs don't add warmth to the upper body so you can dress for the conditions
- Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad for long hours in the saddle
- 12°-20 °C / 54°-68°F