MUC-OFF NO PUNCTURE HASSLE LATEX TUBELESS TIRE SEALANT
Save up to 0% Save %
Original price $9.99 - Original price $29.99
$9.99 - $29.99
Current price $9.99
Needs a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it. Muc-Off No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfibre molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. This formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tyre sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tyres, No Puncture Hassle works from 15 psi - 120 psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. The pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go.
Minimum amount per tyre: (add up to 30ml extra for increased protection)
- Road: 30-45ml (2 to 3 scoops)
- 26" MTB & 27.5": 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- Cross 700c: 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- 29" MTB: 105ml-140ml (7 or the whole pouch)
- Downhill: 120-140ml (8 or the whole pouch)
Directions for Use:
- Step 1 - Shake pouch vigorously before use.
- Step 2 - Put your bike in a work stand if possible.
- Step 2.5 (1L bottle only) - Start by removing the plastic seal under the bottle cap, cut the top off the nozzle and insert the fill tube.
- Step 3 - Remove the core of your Presta valve (if you have non-removable valve cores, simply pour to apply directly into your unseated tyre and remount).
- Step 4 - With the valve at the 12 o’clock position, and using the non-drive side of the bike, push the pouch over the valve and rotate the valve to the 6 o’clock position.
- Step 5 - Squeeze in the desired amount (for 140ml: fold the pouch to the desired fill line) and re-insert the valve core and inflate the tyre in accordance with your manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Step 6 - Repeatedly spin the wheel, shake it from side to side and hey presto, you’re now ready to rock ‘n’ roll!
- Step 7 - Regularly check the amount in each tyre and simply top up as needed. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with local regulations.
- NOTE - Avoid contact with eyes. Do not drink.