MUC-OFF RAIN SHIELD RE-PROOFER SPRAY
Save 0% Save %
Original price $12.99 - Original price $12.99
$12.99 - $12.99
Current price $12.99
Braving the elements? Then grab the new Rain Shield Re-proofer spray from Muc-Off. It creates a cutting edge DWR (Durable Water Repellent) layer on all types of technical clothing. It is a simple to use ‘spray on’ waterproofing treatment, designed to restore factory levels of performance on all waterproof and breathable fabrics. It uses the latest technology to reduce the surface tension of the fabric and provide the very best waterproofing without impacting the breathability of fabrics. It also helps to protect against mud and ground-in stains. And the best bit? It’s safe for the environment, as it’s water-based and doesn't contain PFCs! This state-of-the-art ‘spray on’ formula gives unrivalled protection within 24 hours of treatment. After application, water will bead and roll off, so you’re protected to go and get rad in the harshest of conditions.
- PFC free, water-based formula
- Not harmful for the environment or to you
- Helps to repel wet mud and grime and protects against ground-in stains
- Will not impact breathability of garments
- Extends life and performance of garments
- Easy to apply, supplied in a spray bottle
- Can be used on any technical or waterproof/water repellent fabric including Goretex®, Polartec®, Pertex®, eVent®, softshell clothing, hardshell clothing and down-filled garments
- Will treat 1-2 garments per bottle!
Directions for Use:
- Shake bottle well before use to activate the formula.
- Spray all over a clean, damp garment from 10-15cm away until garment is fully treated. (We would recommend using a technical performance wash to clean the garment before application. Always follow the washing instructions on the label.). We recommend spraying in a well-ventilated, dry area.
- Remove any excess treatment with a clean cloth.
- Allow treatment to cure. Air dry by hangingup and leave to dry overnight before wearing garment in wet conditions again.
- The efficiency of the DWR applied to the surface of the technical apparel will gradually wear off over time with normal wear and washing, so we recommend refreshing the coating every 3 months depending on wear and washing. All waterproof clothing needs to be cared for to keep it performing at its best. Using ordinary household detergent will ultimately break down the DWR and impair the water repellent due to the heavy surfactants in these products. If you notice that water is no longer beading on the surface of your garment and soaking into the fabric then it is time to refresh with re-proofer. Best applied to a clean, damp garment for optimum results.