Selle SMP DYNAMIC Saddle : GREY
- model: SMP4BIKE DYNAMIC
- cover: leather (black, vintage brown), lorica (colors)
- padding level: minimum
- padding: foam elastomer
- casing: nylon 12+ carbon fiber
- rail: AISI 304 tubular steel - Ø 7.1 mm
- length: 274 mm width: 138 mm
- weight: 290 g
- colors available: black, white, blue, red, yellow, green italia, Bianchi celeste, vintage brown, light blue, yellow fluo
- hand made in Italy
About Selle SMP
In 1947, in a loft in downtown Padua, Martino Schiavon began a story full of tenacity, spirit of initiative and courage, bolstered by the strength of his own ideas. In 1979, the company moved to its new headquarters in Casalserugo. In 1995, production reached 5 million saddles and the internal R&D laboratory was constructed. 4 international patents accompanied the presentation of Pro, the first model of the SMP4BIKE saddles. Selle SMP's DESIGNED ON YOUR BODY philosophy was a trailblazer in the revolutionary concept of bicycle saddles.
- The "Eagle Beak" tip uses a patented ergonomic design to offer greater comfort in a low position, and grants maximum freedom to shift the body forward towards the tip of the seat.
- The central channel ensures that there is no compression in the perennial and prostate areas, and eliminates genital numbness and tingling by protecting the nerve and vascular structure and offering full blood flow to those areas. This results in greater ventilation and higher muscular fluidity and power.
- The support area at the back of the saddle grants maximum pelvis support and stabilization. By reducing articular instability, less energy is wasted resulting in a greater push on the pedals.
- Lastly, the rear depression is an ergonomic design built to protect the coccyx.