Sidi SHOT 2 Road Cycling Shoes : BLACK
Original price $524.99 - Original price $524.99
$524.99 - $524.99
Current price $524.99
The next evolution of Sidi's top-of-the-line road cycling shoe, the Shot 2 makes a marked improvement over it's predecessor with improved technology and the all-new C-Boost SRS carbon sole. This new sole unites the chemical element Carbon (C), a design meant to BOOST pedal pushing performance, and Sidi's own SRS Sole Replacement System. The C-Boost SRS sole provides excellent performance in the pushing phase. The special conformation of the metatarsal area allows greater power transmission on the pedals and guarantees ideal support. New oval holes, with an extra ± 5 mm adjustment, considerably expand the positioning possibilities of the cleat which can be memorized by means of the usual millimetre scale applied. The carbon parts most subject to deterioration are protected by special SRS (Sole Replacement System) inserts in Nylon and Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) equipped with steel screws whose task is to reduce deterioration and at the same time extend the life of the resistance to abrasion while walking. The inserts are also integrated with ventilation holes that promote breathability inside the sole. The Shot 2 feature a new revised version of the original Shot's buckle system with the "Double Tecno-3 Push Flex" rotor. This upgraded system, designed by Sidi's R&D department together with the precious collaboration with sponsored athletes, completely eliminates the pressure zone on the instep and significantly improves the closure feeling. This system requires a smaller support surface on the tongue of the shoe and is equipped with a central flexing system capable of adapting to the different needs and conformations of the runners' feet, without creating areas of overpressure. Like its predecessors, it guarantees micrometric regulation, closing speed / tension release, and is replaceable. Made of Microfibra Techpro, a microfiber PU Made in Italy, this eco-friendly leather is made specifically for technical and sports products which require high performance levels. The material incorporates features of resistance, stability, lightness, and water-repellence.
- The new "C-Boost SRS" sole is born from the union of C, which indicates the chemical element Carbon, BOOST translation of push / support / support, and SRS Sole Replacement System.
- The all new integrated heel is light and reinforced to avoid deformation after prolonged efforts and pressure.
- Breathable, supple, durable Lorica Microfiber upper with cooling mesh inserts
- Comfort Fit Insoles provide lightweight support.
- New "Double Tecno-3 Push Flex" buckle system'S central mechanism creates a perfect tension balance between the shoe's internal and external side
- made in Italy