Sidi TRACE 2 MTB Shoes : BLACK/BLACK
The Trace 2 uppers are made from a unique material Sidi calls Politex that consists of several overlapping layers with different properties, compacted into two fabrics: knitted and felt, that's then dyed for long lasting color retention. Not only does this create a shoe that feels and functions great, but it's also got strong resistance to rips and tears, as well as stretch and fading.
Equipped with the MTB RS17 SOLE that's made from nylon with polyurethane inserts. Utilizing a new, more aggressive tread pattern that facilitates mud dispersion and stability. While the toe is often subject to the most wear and tear, the MTB RS17 sole allows them to be replaced, as well as offering two spots for the addition of toe spikes if desired (sold separately).
Featuring two Dual Velcro® straps and Sidi's Techno 3 tension system, making adjustments simple and the fit incredible.
- MTB RS17 nylon sole.
- Tecno 3 Precision ratchet closure for even easier on-bike adjustment and a more secure custom fit with an adjustable instep closure.
- Dual Velcro® straps for easy forefoot adjustment.
- External, reinforced heel cup for superior fit and power transfer; won’t break down over time.
- Great traditional Sidi quality and construction.
- Clean design and color options.
- Replaceable toe pad.
NONSTOP CICLISMO is an authorized Sidi dealer - All Sidi products are covered by original manufacturer's warranty.