SELLE SMP WELL M1 GEL SADDLE : BLACK
by Selle SMP
Original price $159.99 - Original price $159.99
$159.99 - $159.99
Current price $159.99
The newest addition to the Well family, the Selle SMP Well M1 takes a proven saddle and adds a bit of width and even more padding over it's predecessor. The saddle still uses the patented eagle beak shape with wide internal channel to help reduce pressure and provide comfort for long rides. This gel version adds special gel inserts that moulds to the rider's body ensuring maximum comfort. Perfect for newcomers to the sport, the Well features a shape and padding that is designed for cyclists who do not yet have the built up tissue needed to ride a hard saddle. Utilizing the same sturdy, lightweight tubular steel rail as the more expensive SMP models, this saddle has a very good comfort to weight ratio for the cost.
- length 279 mm width 163 mm
- cover SVT (SMP Vacuum tech)
- padding soft polyurethane
- frame AISI 304 tubular steel
- weight 380 g
- hand made in Italy
- The "Eagle Beak" tip uses a patented ergonomic design to offer greater comfort in a low position, and grants maximum freedom to shift the body forward towards the tip of the seat.
- The central channel ensures that there is no compression in the perennial and prostate areas, and eliminates genital numbness and tingling by protecting the nerve and vascular structure and offering full blood flow to those areas. This results in greater ventilation and higher muscular fluidity and power.
- The support area at the back of the saddle grants maximum pelvis support and stabilization. By reducing articular instability, less energy is wasted resulting in a greater push on the pedals.
- Lastly, the rear depression is an ergonomic design built to protect the coccyx.