SIDI ALBA 2 MEGA WIDE ROAD CYCLING SHOES
Save 0% Save %
Original price $249.95 - Original price $249.95
$249.95 - $249.95
Current price $249.95
For those looking for high performance at a price that won't break the bank, the Sidi Alba 2 are just what the doctor ordered. Built on top of the original Alba shoes, this upgraded version offers simplified graphics and sleek uppers and improved Dual Velcro® straps. The Alba 2 uppers are made from a unique material Sidi calls Politex that consists of several overlapping layers with different properties, compacted into two fabrics: knitted and felt, that's then dyed for long lasting color retention. Not only does this create a shoe that feels and functions great, but it's also got strong resistance to rips and tears, as well as stretch and fading. Equipped with the Millenium 4 Carbon Composite sole that's optimized for stiffness and power transfer. The Millenium 4 is made from injection molded carbon fiber in a matrix of nylon that creates a sole that's both stiffer and lighter than the full nylon ones. Built specifically for EE-EEE width, the Mega wide version of this shoe is 4mm wider across the ball of the foot, features more volume, a higher instep, and a wider heel cup. Equipped with two Dual Velcro® straps and Sidi's Techno 3 tension system, making adjustments simple and the fit incredible.
- Millenium 4 Carbon Sole.
- Tecno 3 Precision ratchet closure for even easier on-bike adjustment and a more secure custom fit with an adjustable instep closure.
- Dual Velcro® straps for easy forefoot adjustment.
- External, reinforced heel cup for superior fit and power transfer; won’t break down over time.
- Great traditional Sidi quality and construction.
- Clean design and color options.
- Replaceable heel pad.