SIDI MTB GRAVEL SHOES
Save 0% Save %
Original price $249.95 - Original price $249.95
$249.95 - $249.95
Current price $249.95
Combining years of experience in both road and mountin cycling shoes, Sidi proudly presents the new MTB Gravel shoe. Constructed with a durable politex upper designed to withstand the rigors of trail riding, the MTB Gravel also feature abrasion-resistant material on the toe portion for added protection. Sidi's classic Heel Cup is present, offering support and stability, and the shoes even borrow the polyurethane shock absorbers from the Defender line of shoes for added comfort while riding. A single techno-3 buckle dials in the fit along the entire length of the shoe, allowing for a truly custom fit, that can be easily adjusted during your ride, thanks to the flip-up tab and twist design. Last but not least, Sidi's new MTB Competition sole has been tailor-made for gravel riding. The nylon sole is carbon-reinforced for stiffness, and features a tread pattern very similar to Sidi's high end MTB shoes. The soles can be fitted with a pair of toe spikes (sold separately) for additional grip and traction in muddy conditions.
- New MTB Competition carbon-reinforced nylon sole.
- Tecno 3 Precision ratchet closure for even easier on-bike adjustment and a more secure custom fit with an adjustable instep closure.
- External, reinforced heel cup for superior fit and power transfer; won’t break down over time.
- Polyurethane shock absorber on the external area with inner padding.
- Abrasion resistant material on the toe.
- Durable politex upper designed for gravel riding.
- Compatible with Sidi toe spikes for extra traction (sold separately).