UNAGI MODEL ONE E500 ELECTRIC SCOOTER
Save 0% Save %
Original price $990.00 - Original price $990.00
$990.00 - $990.00
Current price $990.00
Sleek, safe, and stylish, the Unagi Scooter is a leader in its class. Constructed from Japanese TORAY carbon fiber with a single-piece aluminum deck, the Unagi has reached an unrivaled balance of light weight, and heavy-duty strength. Built in to the magnesium handlebar are ergonomically optimized levers that are pressure sensitive for intuitive acceleration and braking. Additionally, the dashboard features a horn and LED headlight for optimal safety, as well as an integrated display that shows speed, distance traveled, and remaining battery, which is also available in a downloadable app. Two custom-built 250-watt motors power the Unagi, one for each wheel. These unique motors constructed using rare-earth magnets can provide up to 32 newton meters of torque, which makes tackling hills with up to a 15 degree grade a breeze. Capable of a top speed of 20 mph with a max range of 15 miles, the Unagi has been optimized for performance, responsiveness, and longevity. Unique solid rubber tires are puncture-proof, and feature air pockets spread evenly throughout the wheel that act as a front an rear suspension, offering shock absorption that still allows responsive balance and road feel. Equipped with a patented one-click folding mechanism, additional rear friction brake for that "classic" scooter feel, and a proprietary hidden kickstand, the Unagi Scooter is a luxurious and fun way to get around town.
- Magnesium alloy handlebar is 33% lighter than aluminum with intuitive dashboard
- "One Click" Folding mechanism with patented stainless steel hinge for easy carry
- Dual electronic anti-lock brakes with added rear friction brake for "foot braking"
- Custom designed 7.5" tires made from solid rubber are puncture-proof and provide built-in suspension
- Top-end battery features high energy density and low charging time (4.5 hours)
- Built-in 47 lumen front LED head light and rear blinking LED tail light for optimal visibility in low light settings
- Tubes made from Japanese TORAY carbon fiber, the same material used in SpaceX rockets
- Single-piece machined aluminum deck with embedded silicone grip surface
- Rust-proof, abrasion resistant, high quality paint and finish